Before joining online, please read the information provided on the Membership page to better understand how to choose a membership type. If you are interested in a Family membership, please note the following:
**Family Memberships cannot be accessed through the online portal and require an on-site visit with a sales representative. Important: Family memberships require the parent or guardian on-site and accompany their children 15–16 years of age during EACH workout. A special waiver is available for children age 17 to workout unaccompanied.
Make My Membership Appointment Now →
INDIVIDUAL & DUO/COUPLES — please continue further down this page for Online Membership Registration.
FIRST: Determine your Membership Category
California State Select
A membership for those who live and work outside of San Mateo County.
A membership for those who live and work within San Mateo County.
A membership for those who are 62 and older who live and work within San Mateo County.
A membership for students who are registered with 6-units or more at any one college or combination of colleges within the San Mateo Community College District.
A membership for San Mateo Community College District faulty or staff working at any college location.
Faculty/Staff (non-prime time)
Membership discounted, for SMCCCD faulty or staff at any college location, with limited access as follows: Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. – close
SECOND: Determine your Membership Status
This is for one individual.
This is for two individuals with proof of living in the same household.
This is for two parents/guardians + two children. Additional children may be added for a fee of $15 monthly.
No Online Membership Registration. Family requires an on-site visit with a sales specialist.
THIRD: Review your Pricing
Determine your Membership Category and cross reference this with your Membership Status (Single, Duo) to determine your first charge: enrollment fee, pro-rated 1st month dues and last month pre-paid dues.
Join Online Step-by-Step
Note: College of San Mateo Athletic Center only accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- AGE: You must be over 18 years of age to join.
- NAVIGATION: You will first be guided through [Category] Single plans followed by [Category] Duo plans.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP: An invoice of charges will be presented, followed by payment options. The credit card used will be the card on file for ongoing monthly dues.
- CONFIRMATION INVOICE: Upon receipt of your payment, an email will be sent to you with an invoiced copy of your paid charges.
- IMPORTANT FINAL DETAILS:
- Upon first entry to the Athletic Center please allow 10-minutes to complete your membership registration at the Front Desk.
- Our Student Assistants thank you in advance for your patience and by being prepared for the following when you first approach the Front Desk:
- Provide valid government photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport).
- Have your photo taken.
- Receive your key-tag for future check-ins.
Select your Membership:
Faculty/Staff (non-prime-time) SINGLE →